What safety system does my business need?
There is really no one size fits all when it comes to safety. There are many factors to take into account, including these:
- The risks associated with the work to be done,
- Is the business involved in "high risk construction work",
- Does the business have employees,
- Does the business have subcontractors,
- Does the business have trainees,
- Does the business have customers, clients or visitors on the premises,
- Locations of the business,
- Is travel involved,
- Is the business growing,
- How much you want to manage in an ongoing basis within the business versus using a specialist service.
As you can see, there are many factors to take into account. Give us a call to arrange a coffee and a chat about what is needed for YOUR business.
How much will a safety system cost?
As discussed above, there is no one size fits all, so there is no fixed cost for a safety system. So much depends on the factors above and how much you would like to manage yourself after the safety system is set up and implemented.
Give us a call or message to arrange a free initial consultation so we can tailor a package to suit your business needs.
I am not based in Adelaide. Can you help me too?
We can help you out anywhere in Australia. We can travel anywhere within Australia if required. While the cost of travel may make it not viable for smaller businesses to have us visit you (often), we can arrange almost everything remotely from our office in Adelaide. Technology provides us with so many options in this regard, from basic phone calls and emails to remote systems access and live streaming.